Thursday, December 3, 2015

12. My favorite Axes Femme necklaces ☆ 一番好きなアクシーズファムネックレス


Hello everyone, 

It's been a long time! I had a lot of changes in my life other the past few months but I finally feel ready again to write on my blog and take pictures. Today, I want to introduce you to a few jewelry pieces from my favorite brand, Axes femme.
. You can buy these on their online shop here (but will need a shopping service) http://shop.axesfemme.com/



This gorgeous piece is like a queen's necklace. It's absolutely wonderful, with delicate roses and jewellry in purple and pink tones- my favorite colors!


It totally deserved a close up.



This one is a 2-in-1 necklace! You can wear it like pictured or separate it in two and wear either the cameo small necklace or a simple but elegant pearl necklace. The combo with pearls and silver strass is a classic.



Another purple necklace! This one features a cute little key with a butterfly. The shorter rose piece can also be separated. It's one of my most worn pieces as it's very casual.



 A very dark one. This gothic choker holds a special place in my heart as it was released for the A/W 2015 collection just when I left Japan, but my boyfriend placed the order for me and I got it! I was really happy ehe.



A necklace made of lace material. It's really delicate and the unusual grey colorway make it unique. 


You can actually find a lot of butterflies in Axes Femme jewelry, it's a recurrent theme.


I hoped you liked the pictures! I plan on more articles introducing this brand as it's not well-knew in Europe and I love it so much. Is there's anything special you'd like to see? Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment