Saturday, July 30, 2016

14. It's been a while - お久しぶりです


I haven't really wrote anything in almost a year on my blog- I'm sorry. Life has been quite busy... And after leaving Japan, looking at the memories I had captured within my pictures was very hard.
Lately, I've been really looking forward the end of my studies- after all, I've been in college for five years now. I'm graduating from my master degree next year 


It's been a lot of stress on me, especially with the constant moving in and out (the cities where I live, study, and work are all different) and I guess I reached an age where I want to settle down. But until graduation I'll do my best!

I went to America in May and June, to Seattle, and took my share of pictures of course, so stay tuned for a new post soon! Meanwhile, here's some slice of life pics.


New bento box for lunch. It's from Bento&co and I bought it at Nature et Découverte in Paris. 
It's very pretty but not so practical, being quite heavy. 


Of course, currently living in Paris, I couldn't not go to my favorite store, Axes Femme
I needed a big sized bag to use on my working days and this one was totally perfect -cute but still elegant, and this shade of reddish brown goes with my office outfits well.


After a few years of not using Lush products anymore, I decided to give it another try and bought some products for this summer. ✿


Here's my USA haul for crafting. Did I mention I absolutely loved Jo-Ann? The choice of fabrics there is amazing, and the prices twice as cheap as France. I got some of these cute fabric for my friend Emma and some for myself, hope I can make something nice out of it. I also got a little felt Pinguin in Daiso, which I'll try to make when I can find some free time.

Thank you for reading, I'm sorry again for not posting anything for so long.

Nila

No comments:

Post a Comment