Tuesday, May 12, 2015

07. Birthday お誕生日


Last week I celebrated my birthday. I used to really dislike my birthdays but I think I'm now happy with who I am and I'm exited to see what's going to happen in the future- becoming even better, travelling more, being happier. I decided to wear one of my most precious dresses since it was a special day! The dress bodice is in velvet so soon it'll be also too warm to wear it.


Outfit rundown:
Dress- Rose Flocky Puff sleeves by Victorian Maiden
Headpiece - Axes femme
Shoes - Shibuya 109 tower




My friends and me went to an Indonesian restaurant that was absolutely lovely decorated. The food was also delicious, I had a plate of noodles with spinach, cabbage, carrot and tofu!


One of my friend ordered a coconut curry and let me tried it, it was sooo good!


And my dessert, deep-fried bananas!







Okonomiyaki night! It's my favorite japanese dish. お好み焼き is a pancake filled with either vegetables, noodles, meat.. That is served on a hot plate on your table so you can grill it yourself. It's very yummy! The topping is made with katsuobushi (very thin scraps of tuna), aonori powder (the green powder-it's seaweed) and mayonnaise. I also love doing these at home as it's a great way to cook your vegetables really quickly.





Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. awwww tu es tellement, tellement belle ! J'aurais tellement aimé être là snif

    ReplyDelete