Sunday, July 19, 2015

10. Inside my bag 私のバッグの中に



A very classic blogger post today- what's inside my bag!
My most used handbag is dusty pink and is from the Japanese brand Liz Lisa
I added two charms, a hamster from a gashapon machine and a little bear key-chain from
the Harajuku brand Paris Kids




Here's what I carry with me when I'm going out.


Denshi jisho- My electronic dictionary for Japanese language
MP3 player- I have it since high school.
Pencil case- As a student I always have it with me!
Agenda- One with an Eiffel tower and some french written on it..
Sponge towel- Laura Ashley - Must-have to survive Japanese summer!
Foldable fan- As much as above!
Tissue carrier- Cute cover to hide your tissue package.
Makeup pouch- Angelic Pretty - Actually a bento bag..
Wallet- Axes Femme - Floral and lace design, what else.


I forgot to include my glasses as they were on my nose! I have the cutest case for them but since it's fragile it's more for display on my shelf~ I use a generic one for everyday life.



Some details.. 






And my boyfriend gave me this adorable lighter (for my incense) combining France and Rilakkuma!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. C'est adorable !
    Sur le site de MadmoiZelle il y a les lectrices qui montrent justement le contenu de leur sac, je trouve ça super sympa de voir ce que chacune possède ou prend toujours avec elle.... (^o^)

    ReplyDelete