Monday, March 23, 2015

04. Kyoto - 京都 / Kyoto Botanical Garden 京都府立植物園


Spring is finally here~ I'm so happy to see how wonderful this season is in Japan, with the warm weather the plum began to blossom! I can't wait for the cherry blossom either. 

I went to visit the beautiful botanical garden of my city Kyoto. It's a great place and the entrance ticket is only 200Y, which is really cheap~ Perfect for a student like me, and with my love of flowers and peaceful places, it was such a nice afternoon..

Here's some pictures of the plum trees and flowers I saw. I still have a lot of work to do on my macros.. I'm thinking about taking a photography class next year so I'll have a better technic with my camera. 














Inside the garden itself was, lost between the trees, a little shrine.



I walked into a little booth selling flowers next to the coffee shop of the garden.





An exibit of differents kinds of japanese plants and bonzaïs!





Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment